Terms and Conditions
We greatly value personal recommendations. To recognise and reward successful recommendations and referrals, NC-Vision provides a ‘Referral Bonus’ for recommendations that lead to a successful placement, amounting to EUR 250.
The following terms and conditions for the JOB referral apply and are accepted by anyone participating in the scheme or referring potential applicants to NC-Vision:
Eligibility of the referrer
The external referrer must be an individual who is at least 18 years of age.
He/she cannot be someone who works commercially as, with or for a recruitment agency or recruiting consultancy for NC-Vision.
The external referrer cannot refer himself/herself for a JOB referral
Eligibility of the candidate
Your referral (candidate) is not eligible for the program, and NC-Vision will not have any obligation to make a payment to you, if any of the following apply:
The candidate has already worked at NC-Vision as an employee, consultant, contractor, or other capacity within the past 12 months.
The candidate has been priorly referred to NC-Vision by another party
The candidate has already applied at NC-Vision within the last 6 months
The candidate is already known to or registered with NC-Vision at the time of the referral
If more than one person refers the same candidate and such candidate is hired by NC-Vision, the external referral bonus will be awarded to the first referrer, based upon NC-Vision’s time stamp for the referral.
If you are eligible to participate in the program, NC-VisionE will pay you an external referral payment up toEUR 250 for each candidate that is hired by NC-Vision and such referred employee upon satisfaction of the following conditions:
- All candidate referrals and proof of referral must be made in writing to NC-Vision before or at the time of the initial application by the person referring; referrals cannot be accepted retrospectively.
- The candidate completes 6 months of continuous, active employment with NC-Vision. Only those referrals that result in a full-time, permanent placement of the individual being referred will qualify for the bonus.
- The person referring must obtain prior consent from the potential candidate before referring to NC-Vision.The candidate acknowledges that they were referred by you.
- The referral bonus is paid at the end of NC-Vision 6 months placement guarantee (or after any different guarantee period agreed with the client/employer) for permanent placements. No bonus is payable if the employment is terminated for any reason during the guarantee period.
- There are no limits to the number of referrals that can be made.
- Information supplied will only be used in accordance with this scheme and not passed to any third parties.
- NC-Vision shall not be liable for any losses or damages that may result from entering the “Refer a Friend” scheme.
- All information received by NC-Vision is taken in good faith and on the
understanding from the person referring that they are authorised to pass the information which will be free from any intellectual property claims.
- The bonus is paid as a gross payment and will be paid by bank transfer. The recipient accepts any tax liability and agrees to pay any tax arising from receiving the bonus payment.
- The referral scheme is open until 31st December 2021.NC-Vision reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw the “Refer a Friend” scheme at any time and without notice.